Wednesday, September 28, 2011

'First time acting in korean...proud'





























































The press conference of the movie, Mr. Idol, (omit) was held in the morning of September 28th (omit) with Kim soo-ro, Park Ye-Jin, Ji Hyun-Woo, Jay Park etc.

On this day, Jay Park revealed, "This is my second movie but Mr. Idol is special because it is my first Korean movie," and added, "I was happy that I could say my parts in Korean."

Jay Park continued, "Of course my acting is still very poor but to be honest, the hardest thing was to say all my lines in Korean. It's a relief that my character doesn't say much and expresses himself through actions instead," and smiled.

In addition, Jay Park emphasized, "The happiest part of working on this movie was that I could say my lines in Korean," and joked, "But many of my parts were edited out. I'm a little bit hurt."

(omit). Ji Hyun-Woo, Jay Park, Seowon Jang and Randy Kim will act as the members of "Mr. Children". Nam Gyuri, Brave Girls and Chocolat appeared as cameos and supported the movie. Set to be in theatres in October.

Reporter Kim Ji-Hyun



SOURCE: TV Daily via Nate; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment