Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shinae is getting married.




Actress Shin Ae, who was Alex’s other half on the hit show We Got Married in 2008, will be tying the knot for real within a few months. Her agency announced that Shin Ae is planning for a 2009 May or June wedding.

Her fiance is two years older than her (29; 27) and is currently studying abroad in Seattle. She reportedly began dating him at the beginning of this year, although their parents have been close family friends for a long time. Shin Ae strongly denied rumours that she was dating someone back in December of 2008.

It was stated that Shin Ae decided to rush wedding plans due to her father’s deterioriating health. Her father is reportedly sick and about to retire. As his only daughter, she wanted to show filial piety to her father through this upcoming marriage.

Source: SportsKhan
Credit:
KDrama Queen


*After the news of Hwayobi dating with Sleepy (member of Untouchable)... now once again we've been giving another shocked news... well it's not that bad but for those who have been following Alshin couple this is a shocking news...

I guess a dream is always a dream. It will never turn out to be true unless if both have the same dream.

Feel happy for Shinae anyway... after watching her in Princess Chu Chu she is a remarkable actress and I believe whatever she choose is what she really believe in.

And for Alex... owh, feel sad for him. I just keep thinking what or how would he react with this news. There is no where he'll show us how sad he is... even if they really have no lovey dovey feelings towards each other but still I doubt that he don't feel anything at all.


16 comments:

  1. so sad for Alex .. but thanks for sharing this ..
    I want to make a blog . but I not understand how to make it .. can you tell me how to make this blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 。◕‿◕。♥dolphin♥。◕‿◕。

    I wish I can help you... maybe you could start with creating new blog...

    Thanks for stop by.

    I'll provide you the links when I got it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonie


    your welcome ..
    thanks too ..^^
    where do you come from ?
    after you got the links can you tell me the name of your new links about alex in this blog ?
    thanks before .. ^^
    I'm happy can found this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 。◕‿◕。♥dolphin♥。◕‿◕。

    Sure I'll do that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just finished watching the WGM 1 and when i heard about this (that shinae got married for real) i really cried. :'( i really love alex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mee too,,
    i love Alshin couple,,
    i'm watching this couple lastnight, but when i'm searching some news about them, i get any surprise news,,
    and i just hope that all just dream... ;( and i can see them together again T^T

    ReplyDelete