Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lee Dong Wook Reveals His Feelings About End of "Scent of a Woman"



 
 
Lee Dong Wook updated his me2day on September 12 with a picture and the following post, 
 
“Yeon Jae and Ji Wook. They both are looking in the same direction and they lived happily ever after. My fellow actors asked what he was up to on the weekends and wanted their weekends back. Well, the same goes for me. I am going to take a nice break. I’m unable to do anything at the moment. I am Ji Wook but they tell me I’m not anymore. What should I do?”

Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah are seen in the photo with their shoes tossed aside as they look out at the ocean. Their shilouettes and the background of the vast ocean harmonized well together, that it looked as though it were a postcard.

Netizens had supportive things to say: “It must have been tough,” “Thank you for showing us such a good piece,” and “Cheer up Ji Wook and Yeon Jae!”
 
Source: Soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment