Tuesday, September 27, 2011

G.O Talks about Jay Park in 10asia interview



Q: When did you stop worrying about winning?

G.O: I started to change my mind since I decided to enjoy the moment, and there comes our Jay, joining the show.
Jay has a very opened mind. If there’s something to praise to, he praises the others right away. And he knows how to show off his ability as well.
Jay never seem to think of winning the competition, although he does get nervous about going on the stage.
After seeing him, I thought “why did I only tried to win when IS2 is the show that is capable of showing off my possibilities and talents?”.
I recently started to joke while we’re talking on the show. I think of IS2 as doing concert with my buddies, so I try to keep myself calm, chitchat, and perform with them.

*other non-Jay related parts are omitted



SOURCE: 10Asia ; TRANSLATOR: idlenesswego@JAYPARK.NET

PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment