Thursday, September 15, 2011

[K-Drama] Vampire Prosecutor





































Soon a Korean version of vampire will visits us. I wonder how it might look like, but I'm sure about something though... it will be a mix of bloods, loves and mysteries. Will this drama bring out my excitement? I hope it's not just another 'Twilight' version of vampire hahaha... 

Vampire Prosecutor revolves around the vampire character who professionally work as a prosecutor solving crimes and mysteries while hiding his true identity. Yeon Jung Hoon takes the leading role along side with Lee Young Ah.

So a vampire but close enough to be an angel? will this remind us of 'The Lucifer' or 'City Hunter'?

I'll definitely going to check this out... who knows if this drama might makes me write again. 

What Do You Think?:

0 comments:

Post a Comment