Sunday, October 17, 2010

Song Joong-ki asked, "Ji-hyo, have u ever felt me as a man?"







“Ji-hyo, have u ever felt me as a man?”

During 'Running Man' from 'Good Sunday', which went on air on the 17th, actor Song Joong-ki proposed to Song Ji-hyo and tried a sudden kiss.

In that day's preview, Song Joong-ki, who was doing a mission, suddenly asked, “Have you ever felt me as a man?' and tried to kiss Song Ji-hyo.

But the one who liked Song Ji-hyo first was Gary from LeeSsang. All Gary could do was looking at them while Song Joong-ki was proposing her. Song Ji-hyo smiled all the time as if she liked Song Joong-ki's propose and not Gary's.

Viewers, especially older 'Nuna' fans, commented, “Song Joong-ki plus Song Ji-hyo? No, no that shouldn't happen. That's the most depressing story which nuna fans can hear,” “It's the starting of a love triangle? We nuna fans are hurt internally,” “I envy Song Ji-hyo so much.”



Source : Nate & Hancinema

* Wargh! I think I've already faint if he ask me that 

0 comments:

Post a Comment