Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fav Quote: Episode 1 Cinderella Sister

Episode 1 Cinderella Sister






Song of the day: It Has To be You By Yesung (SuJu)


The first episode  started beautifully, I'm not going to write the recap... this time I decided to just take out the best quote... I mean my fav. quote (^_^). 
I know I have a limited time to spend on my blogs... that's the reason why I choose to put only quote now.

I think CS is my fav. emotional drama... 2010 LOL.















"I don’t know when I’ll be able to have my next meal.
I have to eat what I can now so… don’t bother me."
–Sung Eun Jo-















"Listen carefully to what I tell you.
No matter where you end up or where you live,
I will come find you and take care of you for the rest of your life."
- Han Woo Jung-















(So Eun Jo is Han Woo Jung’s Girl)




















"When she’s in a god mood, she cusses.
Even if she’s in a bad mood, she cusses.
She’s a mother but that’s how she lives.
Please understand.
She does far worse things like they’re nothing.
Do you think you would like having a mother like her?"
–Sung Eun Jo-















"My mom has had more than a million men.
Before she could give me dad number 1,000,001
I decided to abandon her." 
– Sung Eun Jo-















"Is there something you lost forever?"
-Hong Ki Hoon-















"Oppa…
You’re mine.
If you say the moon is square, I think it is.
If you say salt is sweet and candy is salty
I probably would drink the salt water and spit the candy out." 
-Go Hyo Seon-















"Victory!"
~~














"It’s because I’m by myself that I can run away.
I can be happy as long as I don’t have my mom."
~~














"I’m not going to stop
Even if I have to rummage through garbage for the rest of my life
I will not let my mother, Song Kang Sook and the man she's clinging too take me to where they live." 
–Song Eun Jo-















"You think you can do anything to survive?
It’s not easy to do.
Even if you go, you’re a minor so no one will accept you.
And no matter how hard you work, you will just eke by.
You have no idea how hard it will be."
~~
"How about waiting until you’re 20 to run away?"
-Hong Ki Hoon-















"It’s strange.
It’s really strange.
I want to believe him, even if he told me the moon was square.
I’m sure I’ve been put under a spell."
- Song Eun Jo-

0 comments:

Post a Comment