Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Past Few Days ^^

It's been a while :)


I just got back after several days taking off to celebrate my niece 7th birthday.
I was driving alone and listening to musics all the way for 8 hours... what a lonely journey for me :)



Even the road was so lonely today.... it was a lonely 8 hours for me and the road...


Love the clouds ^^

I spent some quality times with my cousins, friends and families while taking off. Believe me sometimes I just lost on my own world that make me forgot there is so many things left out and it's good to have a short trip.


The birthday party was awesome... the best thing about my niece 7th birthday is the magic show... okay she got a lot of present... what a lucky girl...


Now I'm back and I'll try to update more and more ^^

“If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment