Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jang Geun-seok confirmed for You’re My Pet




Title says it all! It was previously reported that Jang Geun-seok would star in the movie version of You’re My Pet, but there was a conspicuous lack of confirmation following the initial report. Now the confirmation is out and the news is official.
The movie is based on the Japanese manga Kimi wa petto, which was turned into a Japanese drama series starring Matsumoto Jun in 2003. In this film adaptation, Jang Geun-seok’s character is a rising ballet dancer who dreams of becoming a musical actor and choreographer. He’s a playful and affectionate character who’s impossible to hate. (As if!)
Jang, who most recently played an easily irritable character in the trendy drama You’re Beautiful, said, “I always want to try new things. I wanted to take on a bright character in my next project, and You’re My Pet seems like it suits me very well.” He is currently busy with dance rehearsals before the film begins shooting.
The movie is aiming for a release later this year. No word yet on casting for the female lead, to whom Jang becomes the “pet” character.
Via OSEN
Credit Source: Dramabeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment