Friday, January 6, 2012

Yoo Jae Suk’s touching story of his mother’s love



























Yoo Jae Suk‘s story of his mother’s love is drawing attention.

Yoo Jae Suk had written a piece that was published in the magazine ‘Good Friend’ which tells the story of his mother when he was in grade school.

Yoo Jae Suk revealed through the story that his family’s financial state was difficult when he was growing up and so his family ended up moving 3 times and he had to adjust to the new school each time. Yoo Jae Suk became the his class president in 6th grade. Yoo Jae Suk’s mother was very happy yet looked worried at the time saying, “Our Jae Suk has become class president so I will have to visit the teacher and I should make sure to go to the PTA meetings.”

Yoo Jae Suk’s mother apparently felt the pressure not to show up to school to meet the teacher empty-handed and to have to pay the PTA membership fees since Yoo Jae Suk was the class president. Yoo Jae Suk’s father worked for the government and he was a straight arrow who did not believe in taking bribes and such so the family was not well off in any way.

Yoo Jae Suk said, “From then on I bumped into (my) mother very often. I saw her cleaning the flower beds and the front of the school gates…Later on I found out that we could not afford the fees so she cleaned (the school) instead. I cried so much after I found out about it.”

Yoo Jae Suk added a message of love, “The great love of my mother, I cannot repay even if for the rest of my life but I have not even expressed it well not once. Today, I finally softly say. I love you mother.



Source: NewsEN via Nate & kpopfever.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment