Monday, December 12, 2011

My Thoughts on: Blind (K-Movie)


To tell the truth... I'm bias when it comes to Yoo Seung Ho, my brother even hate me for that. But, for this movie you'll definitely agree with me...if not 100% well at least 10% of it... can you at least be nice to me? please :D 

So what I like about this movie:

The story line, this thriller movie makes me jump, scream and hold my breath. If I don't do that means it's not that thrill. I like how it start with siblings quarrel and end up as a tragedy... it give us a lot of thing to guess. I like the fact that its about a crazy serial killer who randomly pick his victims even if you're blind. If everything was set up, it might be a little bit boring.

I do think Kim Ha Neul doing great with her character as Min Soo Ah, since Min Soo Ah use to be a hyper active lady and turn blind after the tragedy I believe Kim Ha Neul portray the character well. Being blind and live her life with guilt Kim Ha Neul makes me feel that. 

I even like Jo Hee Bong character as Detective Jo, not a strong character but not bad. So, overall the acting is good.

What I don't like:

I have to say I don't like how every character develop their feelings to each other... it was too fast that I can't even feel it, well I feel it just not happy with it. The movie focus too much on the thriller and the result is it feels like every character has lost in their own character and lack of family and relationships.

Overall:

I will still watch it! 
4.5 out of 5 for this movie.






0 comments:

Post a Comment