Friday, June 3, 2011

"I don't look Young" - Jeong Seok Won










































































Baek Ji-young couldn't help but be shy revealing the relationship with Jeong Seok-won.

SBS "TV News At Night" delivered news about Baek Ji-young and Jeong Seok-won who revealed their relationship.

After the announcement, Baek Ji-young smiled shyly on a radio program, "I thought I would be criticized at the 9 years age gap but single ladies around my age rejoiced".

She continued, "This is the first time I've acknowledged a relationship after my debut. We went to see movies and musicals".

About Baek Ji-young, Jeong Seok-won says, "She smart, lady-like and meticulous. She has what I don't have. And as you can see, I don't look young. I have never felt the gap to be big". 


Source : Nate & Hancinema

0 comments:

Post a Comment