Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Arang






I've skip many movie and drama so many times...sometimes I even forgot to put a review about some movie in this blog...to many things to catch with so sometimes those movie or drama that I've update seems out dated...and again do I care? nope...I love doing this, so why should I care with something like that...So another movie that I skip is ARANG...


Arang is another horror movie from korea...at first I thought it was about a cop catching some criminals but to my surprise it was a horror movie...hmmm and this is the first time I really look at Song Yoon-ah...I think she look great in this movie, her character was kind of interesting here...and Lee Dong Wook look good as always...

So-young is a veteran detective who have bad temper but good working nature...she was  team up with a new and young rookie partner Hyun-gi. So-young and Hyun-gi started their investigation on a homicide cases...despite of Hyun-gi goofing and fooling around and distracting So young, Hyun-gi actually let So-young sense that something is wrong in the cases and find out that each cases was related to each other...

So-young had build a lot of interest on the cases and figure out that all the victims was connected to the girl who was missing 10 years ago...at this point, So-young was plague with a nightmare in which the girls has appears and the seriel killer keep continue...

what I like about it was the effect that they have shown here...and some sort of explaination from the science point of view...that was kind of cool...feel like watching CSI too...well at least they make sence on that coz a cop doesn't supposed to believe 100% on ghost...they need some evidence other then something supernatural...







*Moved From Nonie.blogdrive.com according to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment