Friday, May 6, 2011

The Greatest Love



Currently watching this drama... I think I'm gonna stick to it till the end... 
Like the idea of showing us the life of a superstars, some were working so hard, some were just raising and do well... Watching this drama just makes me realize that there were so many ex-idols out there... I guess this drama point it out well how they (the ex-idols) feels, think and works.

The reason for me to watch this drama is because of the storyline. It was fun to watch and at the same time it feel pain to be on their shoes. Trying to understand how things works just makes you want to do better than what you have today... well at least for me.

The cast itself makes me goes wow... especially for Cha Seung Won. Damn! why is that married man looking hot. I wonder if I have seen him acting in melodrama... but watching him on serious action movies and dramas makes me wonder how good will he be in this new character.




Kong Hyo-jin (공효진) As
Goo Ae-jeong 
(구애정)

Cha Seung-won (차승원) As
Dok Go-jin (독고진)

Yoo In-na (유인나) As
Kang Se-ri (강세리)
Yoon Kye-sang (윤계상) As
Yoon Pil-joo (윤필주)

0 comments:

Post a Comment