Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jay Park posts official apology towards JYP Entertainment and 2PM

























Singer Jay Park recently made his first official public apology towards his previous agency and group, JYPEntertainment and 2PM.

On February 17th, the singer uploaded his apology onto his official fan cafe, expressing his remorse for disappointing J.Y Park and causing unnecessary and undeserved distress and suffering to the 2PM members.

Check out the full post down below:


Hello, this is Park Jaebum.

Is everyone healthy and doing well?

Now that the weather is getting warmer day by day, I feel that the year has only finally started now.

As I've been so preoccupied with preparing new albums, these days I think I’ve been indifferent to the weather, date, and time.

It feels like it was the new year just the other day, but we’re already reaching the last days of February.

It’s not long until I get to meet everyone again either.

That’s why I've suddenly had a lot of different thoughts.

I really want to focus on everything with a new mind, and I want to show a new Park Jaebum to the family and fans I love, and to the people who have helped me a lot.

Also, in order for me to fly higher, I also felt that I needed to become a stronger and more mature self regarding past days, which is what I wanted to talk about today.

While I was still active as a 2PM member, there was a time when I disappointed a lot of Korean citizens with my mistakes.

Also, even now I still feel apologetic for disappointing JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young PD, who helped raise me both physically and spiritually.

My other mistake was that when I withdrew from 2PM, the members I suffered with together, lived and had fun with together, received undeserved distress from the huge aftermath. I am so sorry to the point where there is nothing I could say to them.

In order to succeed over my past mistakes and faults, I have been working hard with a new agency, and I am doing my best in my activities with new resolutions.

I hope for a lot of your support, and I will meet you all once again with a new album and newer image. Thank you.


Source: Star News via Nate & Allkpop


* It's not easy to just forgive and forget... but Jay make it easier. 1st step is always the hardest one and with officially apologizing he is really proving himself that he is not just growing up but also matured and ready to go further. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment