Friday, January 7, 2011


Hello readers...
How have you been?
did you enjoy your coffee and breakfast?
I hope you're doing so fine...

It's been a while.... I'm having difficulty on updating this blog this week
I'm on my trip now that's why.... but I'll be back soon
and I'll be updating again soon.

So what did I get from my trip?
I shop a lot.... 
shoes, bags, gadgets, dresses, accessories.... and so on
well of coz girls go crazy over same things and we never tires of it...

Hmmm what else...
oh yes! watch movies with friends... 
No! not Korean movie hehehe
it was Tron: Legacy & The Tourist....
and yes I enjoyed watching them.

I've experienced & learn new things 
I've met you interesting people
and while I'm calculating what I lose from this trip...
I'm still gaining something...

My point is, I'm busy enjoying my holiday now
and I'll be updating again very soon...
and just like me... enjoy whatever you're doing now

~~~

~Love & Peace~






0 comments:

Post a Comment