Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kkotboda Namja [꽃보다 남자] Boys Before Flower 3rd Episode Part 2.



It's been a while... 
Life is not as simple as the drama we watch... there is up and down.
So what I'm trying to say is updating is just like that... faster or slower it's depends on how my life are hehehe... 

I must be bored to death that time that I screen cap like most of the scene hahaha... 

Screen cap continue...



When he came back from the restroom,
GJD was already drunk...




ah... seriously that look make me melt hahaha

and this look... well what can I say... she's drunk 

The next day...


Jan Di end up waking up in a nice and expensive room
and find out that GJP is sitting there... 
(seriously, if I have to wake up and someone like GJP is watching me... 
I prefer pretending sleeping all day LoL)
 

GJP look calm and cool not until his butler told him...
The 'witch' is coming home... 
'witch' ? I just referred it the way GJP did LoL

An emergency call to the other F members...


The stress level is showed on their face...
 GJP mother calm and sharp... 
thats make she look even scary
if I'm on their shoes... 
I prefer not to be there at that time.

The F4 transformed GJD into a 
different person to cover  her up.
(I don't really like her dress and her hair)
but GJP & GJD look good standing side by side.


The empty spot now filled by GJP present...
Now we have the sign...


The next day...
Everyone seems to be doing their everyday routine,
swimming, studying and GJP?? 
someone is not in the class...


YJH been spending his day alone
feeling down and broken heart...
and GJD is always the one who watching him from behind.



YSH met GJD, and while they have their
heart to heart discussion which is circulating around YJH...
He was standing there silently...



Nice shoes ^_^




The end of episode 3...
YJH and GJD first fight...
It's an emotional moment for both of them T T


0 comments:

Post a Comment