Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dal Ja's Spring



















I'm not gonna tell u about the casting or so on coz u may find it on other site sooner or later...this is all about what I think about this drama...some women out there might have the same idea about Oh Dal Ja...well I should say she resemble me in many way...hahaha...

This is why I really think Dal Ja's Spring really great...they make women look great hahaha...women are Superwomen... and then there is a phrase that make u feel even better "It's ok if u're not Superwomen..." urgh....this is so great...

There is not a second that I think it was bored..or trying to fast forward it...I just want to get every detail on it...when I finished one episode...I just can't wait to watch the other episode....This is what I really want from KDrama...not just a siblings love story...sad with happy ending love story...less happy scenes then sad scenes...I'm tired of that...(but still I'm watching those of coz hehehe)...

It was funny, lovely, refreshing, good script, good storyline...everything on it is so interesting...the friendship, the love, the grandmother, mothers, every single of them make it really great...This drama should just won an award hahaha....

Ok I know I sound so excited...well all I wanna say is... it was soooo great ^____^

So...now it's ok to date a young one? ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment