Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain’s Little Sister Jung Ha Na Reveals Rain’s Letter, “I’m Fine, Don’t Worry”















Rain’s first letter while at training school for his military service was revealed. On October 15, through her Cyworld Mini-Homepage Rain’s little sister Jung Ha Na posted a picture of the package that rain sent, and also the letter.

Rain’s little sister said, “The package arrived today. When I received it I was fine, but the moment I started reading the letter I started to cry. I cried when I read, ‘To my sister who I love most in the world’ and laughed when he asked me to wash our dog Baek Goo.”
 
 













She also stated, “After looking at his picture I felt a lot better.”

Rain also wrote to his little sister, “Always remember to lock the door, be careful when you go out at night, and be careful of cars! I am doing really well so you don’t have to worry about me.”
 
 
Rain’s little sister wrote on her Mini-Homepage for fans, “My brother is doing well so don’t worry too much about him.”

On October 11, Rain was dispatched to Division 5 (located in Gyeonggi Province) as a trainee soldier.


p/s: Glad to know it from his sister... isn't he sweet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment