Monday, October 10, 2011

"music or acting, I only do things i want to do" Jay park



(omit) On October 17th, Mr. Idol's Kim Soo-ro, Park Yejin and Jay Park appeared as guests on Kong Hyung-Jin's "Cinetown - BIFF Special", a live radio show by SBS, at the outdoor stage on Hae-Woon-Dae beach.

On this episode, Kim Soo-ro did not fail to entertain the listeners with his special anecdotes and witty remarks. When Jay Park made a mistake while rapping, Kim Soo-ro commented, "This is the beauty of live broadcasts," and added, "I like this natural and pure side of Jay." When DJ Kong Hyung-Jin asked, "Have you ever learned how to dance from Jay Park since he was an actual idol?" Kim soo-ro replied, "I did tell Jay to show me his moves. I was a good dancer myself back in my twenties, but now I'm nothing compared to Jay," missing his good old days.

(omit) When asked if "there was a moment when [he] had to compromise, unable to resist the temptation," by DJ Kong Hyung-Jin, Jay Park made the audience laugh by asking what compromise meant. (*NOTE: he didn't understand what the word meant in Korean). When Kim Soo-ro kindly explained the meaning to him, Jay Park replied firmly, "Whether it's music or acting, I don't do things that I don't want to."

In addition, to the question of, "While you were filming, did you think of the days when you hadn't debuted as a singer yet?" Jay Park replied, "To be honest, I did not have the time to think about the past. I was too concentrated on acting and I was preparing for my album at the same time. I was busy personally."

(omit)

Reporter Choi Shin-Ae



SOURCE: Newsen ; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment