Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jay Park, “I monitor haters’ comments… I can take it.”


SOURCE: SPORTS CHOSUN; TRANSLATION: Tong@UNDERGROUND

YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET. DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS.
“I monitor haters’ comments. I am aware of vicious rumors, but I am not afraid anymore.” “Life is too short to have sour feelings about JYP.”
At last Jay Park (23) started to talk.
On August 30th, 2010, Jay Park had an exclusive interview with us at the Sports Chosun building in Mokdong, Seoul. Since Jay Park returned to Korea in June, he has not made any official statement regarding the rumor. After a 5-hour photo shoot prior to the interview, he looked totally exhausted but seemed to be determined. He started to talk about what had been on his mind in a calm and orderly way. For the first time since the permanent dismissal from 2PM, he talked about his feelings and the vicious rumors at that time, honestly and straightforwardly.
First he talked about how he felt when JYP Entertainment made a sudden announcement that they had permanently terminated Jay Park’s contract and said, “We cannot disclose the reason because it’s a personal issue. This mistake is even worse than the scandal from last year and can potentially cause far more serious trouble in society.”
Jay said, “It was a little bitter. But it wasn’t like I’d die if I wasn’t a singer so I just wanted to do something else, be it a dancer or part-timer,” and added, ”Because my life wouldn’t end there. I believed there would always be new opportunities in other places.”
Regarding the bad rumors, he explained his position in a very open and clear attitude. “If I start talking about the old stories, it will only make things bad, and I don’t want to hurt everyone all over again. I will let it go and live as it goes,” he asserted.
Subsequently, he said, “I am aware of the haters and bad rumors. I’d be lying if I say I don’t care, but I try my best not to.” He added, “Honestly, I don’t understand why they spend time hating me when they can do better things with their families or participate in good deeds during that time. If they enjoy speaking bad things about me, so be it. I just try to be optimistic.”
He also talked about his new habit. He monitors the haters’ comments carefully. “I used to not, but I do it more often now. I don’t get discouraged because of the comments. After all, they don’t really know me.” That showed he has become much stronger and more confident.
When he was asked if he had any feelings against JYPE, he contemplated a little and answered in a mature manner. “We didn’t intend to hurt each other, and we don’t have time to do so. Life is too short to blame others. It’s now the past. I hope that everybody will do well in the long run.”
While he answered openly with no reservation to the previous questions, he hesitated a little when asked, “What was the personal mistake that JYPE mentioned?” He said, “I would like to answer, but I won’t.”
At the end, Jay Park said, “I could endure hard times thanks to my fans that stood by me. I decided that I wouldn’t disappoint them.” After the long interview, he added, “Please show just how thankful I am to my fans in the interview article,” showing his sincere love for his fans.
After the successful fan meetings at Korea University Hwajung Stadium on August 28th and 29th, Jay Park leaves Korea on the 31st to embark on his Asian fanmeet tour.

* Finally he talks... Haters now can rest assured hahaha... aren't they tired talking bad about other people that they don't even know... I like it how Jay described his feeling towards the fans... (^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment