Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fav. Quotes By Jay Park





Fav. Quote by Jay : 

“I don’t get discouraged because of the comments. After all, they don’t really know me.”
“We didn’t intend to hurt each other, and we don’t have time to do so. Life is too short to blame others. It’s now the past. I hope that everybody will do well in the long run.”
 “I monitor haters’ comments. I am aware of vicious rumors, but I am not afraid anymore.”
 “Life is too short to have sour feelings about JYP.” 
 “I am aware of the haters and bad rumors. I’d be lying if I say I don’t care, but I try my best not to.”
“Honestly, I don’t understand why they spend time hating me when they can do better things with their families or participate in good deeds during that time. If they enjoy speaking bad things about me, so be it. I just try to be optimistic.”
 “I could endure hard times thanks to my fans that stood by me. I decided that I wouldn’t disappoint them.
 “I feel happiest when I meet my fans.”
  “I’ll fly in business class this time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment