Monday, September 13, 2010

HahaMong Show on Hiatus!


















































SBS has decided to pull the plug on the “HahaMong Show” starting on the 19th of September, due to the controversies of MC Mong’s ongoing military scandal.

SBS opted to air “Strong Heart” as a replacement for the show today, and have not made yet made a final decision to cancel the show altogther. As of now, however, the show is officially on hiatus and will be until further notice. With charges against MC Mong are still unclear, SBS has decided to take a wait-and-see approach to determine the best course of action.

Although the show aired during its regular time slot this past Sunday, SBS received harsh criticism for airing the program. KBS is currently under fire for the same situation, as MC Mong is a huge part of the cast on “1 Night 2 Days”.

MC Mong stated on his Cyworld,

“I received an exemption from the army because of my bad teeth. I never would have even thought of pulling my teeth just to receive the exemption and my teeth were just that bad and not normal. When I see the comments branding myself as a draft dodger, I am deeply saddened. It’s not easy filming for my programs.”

The situation has put MC Mong in a tough spot and as a fan, one can only hope that things will get better for him.

Credit Source: Allkpop

* Sorry to say... but after following every 'cases' within Korean Entertainment... I can only says that... most korean fans aren't that forgiven... once they got a news they'll take it, keep it, nurture it, make it big and let them die.... They'll only cry a river when they've killed that person and start point their fingers to each other and digS out every good things they've remember about that person when it's totally 'The End'. 

I started thinking they're acting like a 'VIRUS'....

Luckily My Jay still stand strong, hopes Mong will be strong too.... I really hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment