Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The WGM episode 29... have you watch it?



Not trying to spoiled the mood just want to express my thought on it.
I think this is the episode that I don't really have any feelings on it... except for lettuce couple... the reason is it has no feeling at all in this episode... I guess I need to wait for episode 30 for that feelings...

It might look fun but at the same time it just hmmm...

The new couple really fun to watch especially Hwanhee & Hwayobi... and Hwanhee now have a nickname for her cute wife...

Marco seems too hyper hmm whatever... not my favorite one at this moment, never mind about what I think. Still need to wait for the next episode to know all the details since the Alshin part seems to short and nothing much to share in this episode, and I think I prefer if all the couples are separated from the other couples since they will spend more time with each other but yeah I guess I still need to wait for episode 30 to say so. Hope next episode will show us more of their feelings...

and I wonder... why none of them (Alshin, Lettuce & Ant Couples) talk about the farewell mission? wasn't they curious at all about how they really feel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment