Monday, May 28, 2012

Message from Lee Seung Gi to all his fans














































It’s been a long time. This is South Korean King Lee Jae Ha^^ 2012-05-26

Hello Airen~! 
While fully resting yesterday after things wrapped up, and sorting things out in my heart 
Today, I bid you my final goodbye..^^

From the first filming on February 1 through the final filming on May 23.. 
I was really happy living as Lee Jae Ha from The King 2 Hearts.

To be together with the best on-site staff and the best actors 
It was so fun and each and every day was a continuous learning experience…

And on top of that, even the best fans Airens.. standing by me 
I will never forget the gifts and sincerity you provided to strengthen me as well as our staff during the 4 months..^^ 
I sincerely thank you once again..^^!!

Honestly, I despaired a lot during the month of February.. Sensing a lot of my acting limitations 
And in working together with such a fine array of senior actors, the thought of not wanting to become ‘that person’ allowed me to act, focused and on the ball each and everyday..^^ㅋㅋ

I wondered when 20 episodes would end but things really ended in an instant. 
To the degree I felt sad.. maybe fans feel this way too?

I think it will be hard to meet someone like Lee Jae Ha again 
I think a lot of him will linger with me..^^

Since I’m planning to talk about things more in-depth later on in an interview through the media/press, I’ll carefully wrap things up and share then^^

However, setting Lee Jae Ha slightly aside, I’m putting in my all for the Budokan Concert on June 1. It’s going to be great because once again, I will be working with the best musicians..!ㅋㅋ The god of guitar will be part of the band.. With Ham Choon Ho hyung-nim involved there should be another different type of live feel.. Please anticipate this^^

Also, recently, there were news reports about me doing a variety program.. 
Nothing has been decided yet! 
When it comes to variety, there’s always a ruckus with the media outlets first^^ㅋㅋ 
I guess I’m really needed, right~? ㅋㅋ

It seems like some of you expressed concern about me doing variety programs..^^ 
I know there are several fans, with my best interest at heart, who want to see me remain as the cool Lee Jae Ha and then go into another project~^^ 
I would like that too..ㅠ Things would be much easier that way..^^??

But you know the path I travel has always been one that takes on new challenges and is pioneering, versus that of a stable path..^^?

Having received some acting praise now.. thinking ah, now I get what acting is about, and if I were to insist on the path of acting like that.. 
It would probably result in a setback as soon as you know it.. Everything..ㅋ

Also, as I’ve always walked an unexpected path up until now, I am trusting Airens had loved me^^

Although I usually don’t like to talk too much like this, I thought sharing how I really feel about this would help to give fans a peace of mind, and so I wrote a few lines..^^

Even though I talk like this, the most important thing is that nothing has been decided yetㅠㅠ 
I ended up talking as if I was doing something soon^^;;ㅋㅋㅋ

Without delay, I won’t rest and will diligently greet you in variety or singing or acting so

Whichever mode I greet you in, our fans should not lose strength and please follow me well^^ ㅋㅋㅋ 
If you’re preparing to support me in a drama when I’m active as a singer~~~`

Ahn-dwep-nee-dah!!!!! Ddeng! !!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ [You can't! No!] 
It’s been a long time since I said that ㅋㅋ

While in one place one second, then somewhere else before you know it, I’ll greet you then, so let’s go together!!

For loving The King 2 Hearts 
To all the fans who loved King Lee Jae Ha

I say, thank you and thank you again.. 
I love you..^^

Credit:: tryp96

0 comments:

Post a Comment